مرحبا بكم في منت&#
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
مرحبا بكم في منت&#

برامج العاب...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Norton WinDoctor 2006

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin

Norton WinDoctor 2006 Empty
MessageSujet: Norton WinDoctor 2006   Norton WinDoctor 2006 EmptySam 17 Déc à 16:12

أقدم لكم Norton WinDoctor 2006 في اخر إصداراته

معلومات حول البرنامج

Norton WinDoctor can safely detect and fix many common Windows problems. It checks for the information and components that Windows requires to operate properly. In addition, it confirms the functionality of components needed by programs that run under Windows. Norton WinDoctor has a Wizard interface so you can pick which diagnostic tests you want it to perform. After running the tests, Norton WinDoctor exhibits a report on the problems it established. You can display the list according to name or current (repaired or not repaired) status. WinDoctor lets you determine how to repair the problems based on your specific needs. Fix some or all of the problems, or let Norton WinDoctor fix all the problems automatically. Not to worry, if you “fix” the wrong thing, or you are unhappy with the repair solution, simply undo it. To facilitate undo of previous repairs, there is even a Norton WinDoctor Repair History feature. Norton System Doctor is a system monitor to “big brother” how your computer functions. Unerase Wizard allows you to recover files even after you have deleted them. Norton Disk Doctor can diagnose and repair a multitude of disk problems. It conducts tests, checking everything from the partition table to the physical surface of the drive. Speed Disk is a disk optimization and defragmenting tool designed to make your system run more efficiently. Although, I cannot quantify my perception, I did feel that my computer performance was enhanced after it ran it on my system. Another useful maintenance feature is the Wipe Info procedure. If you have sensitive data or you are discarding or selling an older drive or system, you can permanently erase files. Using Wipe Info to erase the contents of a file ensures that the erased data is gone from the disk and cannot be recovered.

و الان لنمر إلى التحميل
http://rapidshare.de/files/8327239/Addy542.rar.html
المرجو الرد بعد التحميل
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://moujahid.jeun.fr

Norton WinDoctor 2006
Page 1 sur 1